Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council teleconference 7 June 2007

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council teleconference 7 June 2007
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Glen.

It looks to me as if from item 4 at least, the minutes are not
intended to reflect the minute discussion during the call. Is
this made on purpose, and Ok? If so, when the council approve
minutes, is it the written form of the outcomes (decisions,
resolutions, etc.) that is approved, or is it the minute
reporting of the discussions? I guess it's useful to know in
order to express one's vote on the minutes.
Thanks,

Mawaki

--- "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

http://www.gnso.icann.org/meetings/council-meeting-table-07jun07.pdf