RE: [council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 7 June 2007

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 7 June 2007
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:47:21 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Philip,

I do not understand your point, especially item 2.  I submitted my
suggestions for a way forward thinking that they were largely consistent
with the principles you communicated.  I also oppose an item by item
approach to this and think it would be a terrible wast of time, but I do
believe that there are a few items that are not finished yet and that
ultimately the Council will have to vote on the total package to
determine whether or not there is a 2/3 majority as the PDP requirements
state.

Chuck Gomes