Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council teleconference 12 April 2007

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

I must have been sleeping during the discussion about the Transfer Policy
Review Committee.  I didn't understand that the committee had completed its
work and had final recommendations to submit to the Council.  I thought that
the committee was going to reconvene and pick up where they left off and then
submit recommendations to the Council.  Am I incorrect here?  One of the issues
that created a lot of problems with regard to transfer disputes had to do with
registrant transfers happening at the same time or in near proximity to
registrar changes; I don't believe that the committee finalized recommendations
in that regard.

To clarify - a set of recommendations has been drafted, which requires a final review by the commitee. These will be reviewed and forwarded to council prior to the June meeting in PR.

-r