RE: [council] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair
- From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:22:44 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=serpent; d=yahoo-inc.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=x-mimeole:content-class:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id:x-ms-has-attach: x-ms-tnef-correlator:thread-topic:thread-index:references:from:to; b=C2Qw1XyqY64Xy0WNDrgX5dypWTKz0ONdtGZvhPlsVbv9He56+V1c3sEVKCzZX3oK
- References: <463F33C4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AceQsoNi7nZ0Tl6YRNaMw6EYJejfZQBkjxow
- Thread-topic: [council] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair
I nominate Philip Sheppard as Chair. As a former chair of the Names Council,
and one of the longest tenured leaders of ICANN, he is obviously well qualified
to be the new Chair. I have been impressed by his efforts to build consensus
among Councilors and the broader community, and so hope that we will agree on
Philip as our consensus choice for this important position.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:12 AM
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair
Dear Council Members,
REMINDER: NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair are open till Friday 11
May at 12:00 UTC. Time is running out as all nominations should be accepted and
seconded by that date. see below:
A formal nomination period, for the election of GNSO Council chair for
the period 7 June 2007 until 31 January 2008 is now open for two weeks
from Friday 27 April at 12:00 UTC to Friday 11 May 2007 ending at 12:00 UTC.
All nominations should be seconded and only GNSO Council members are
eligible to make nominations and second nominations.
Please send all nominations and seconds to:
Nominations and seconds will be acknowledged and posted to the council list.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN