From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:21 PM
To: Maria Farrell; Council GNSO
Subject: RE: [council] Whois Working Group Charter - Final version

Thanks Maria.  I have two questions: 1) how will people who are not part of
a GNSO constituency join the group; 2) has a date been set for the start of
the group?

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and
destroy/delete the original transmission."

  _____