RE: [council] Next GNSO Council chair - and Vice-chairs ?

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Next GNSO Council chair - and Vice-chairs ?
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:45:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I personally think that the idea of a chair and one or two vice chairs
is worth discussing further for possible usage in the remainder of
Bruce's term (until the annual meeting).  As Philip indicates, it might
be a reasonable way to better distribute the work load of Council
leadership.  It would also allow some time for the work of the Board
Governance committee regarding the GNSO review to progress and at the
same time give us some time to test the idea.

I like Philip am interested in what others think.

Chuck Gomes