RE: [council] IGO LIST
- To: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] IGO LIST
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:29 -0400
- In-reply-to: <030501c77d07$458a40c0$7801a8c0@harris2>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acd9B9HfbU0iNGHsT4ete6Y7qjoyyQABlKtw
- Thread-topic: [council] IGO LIST
If I understood correctly in our meeting today, most of the
organizations on this list would not apply under the Paris convention.
Is that correct?
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify sender
immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Harris
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: [council] IGO LIST