        From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2007 10:43 PM
        To: GNSO Council; Bruce Tonkin
        Subject: RN-WG SoW

        Attached is a fairly detailed SoW for a 30-day extension of the
RN-WG.  The current plan would be to restart the group on Wednesday, 11
April and end it on Thursday, 10 May.  This should allow enough time for
inclusion of the final recommendations into the final New gTLD Report.

        As we discussed on Thursday afternoon in Lisbon, we need to take
action on this via email before our next teleconference meeting on 12
April, and I need to communicate the meeting schedule to the working
group the end of this week.  Therefore, I would like to propose the
following motion:

        "Per the terms of the original Reserved Name Working Group
(RN-WG) Statement of Work approved by the Council, the RN-WG is extended
for an additional 30 days starting on 11 April 2007 and ending on 10 May
2007 with the tasks defined in the attached Statement of Work and with
the requirement to deliver a final report not later than 10 May 2007."

        Chuck Gomes

        "This message is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."