RE: [council] RN-WG SoW
- To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] RN-WG SoW
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:55:55 -0400
- In-reply-to: <002201c77782$0f783b20$e601a8c0@PSEVO>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acd3f/BDGPzH+QsUQ56EWvAcL4iMRAAAW1wgAAC4roA=
- Thread-topic: [council] RN-WG SoW
Thanks Philip. I missed that and will add it to the SoW.
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify sender
immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:58 AM
To: 'GNSO Council'
Subject: RE: [council] RN-WG SoW
the proposed resolution and plan looks good to me.
One thing that was mentioned in Lisbon was to create an annex
(with no explanations) which is simply the full proposed list of
reserved names listed alphanumerically.
If the recommendations are adopted, it will be the list - not
our report - that applicants will look at.
It will make concrete and practical the council's work.
This is doubtless staff work.
Is that indeed the intention?