RE: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- To: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:02:01 -0400
- In-reply-to: <002701c772d2$94b3f9f0$62f289c1@scarlet>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acdy0pITxrrlOGY7RXiPgSiXRFgS/wAOvpew
- Thread-topic: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
Thanks Maria. It appears to me that this captures the needed
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify sender
immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maria Farrell
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:52 AM
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
Dear Council members,
Attached is the draft Charter that sets out the statement of
work and working methodologies of the Whois Working Group, created by
resolution of the GNSO Council in Lisbon, on 28 March.
Please review it and note that it will be an agenda item for
discussion and adoption at the next Council meeting on 12 April.
Also, please email this list if you wish to be on the Working
Group, and feel free to to put any interested constituency members or
outside experts in touch with me for further information.
All the best, Maria