Re: [council] Draft Statement of Work for Sunrise Working Group

This document seems very much to presuppose that there will be a Sunrise
Peroid. From my understanding the TF should be discussing the merits and
drawbacks of such an process. I do not think that we have an overall
consensus right now that the Sunrise mechanism is the right way to move
on.

As side note I would like to see the section "Suggested Working Group
Membership" being held more what I would call "nationality neutral".

Best,

tom

Am 11.01.2007 schrieb Ross Rader:
> I note that this focuses on process, whereas the GNSO is focused on
> policies. It might make some sense if this were redraft to focus on
> examining the appropriateness of sunrise policy vs. that of sunrise
> processes. The processes are typically implemented after the policies
> have been implemented via the various parties. The GNSO can only really
> contemplate changes and make recommendations at a policy level.
>
> Rosette, Kristina wrote:
> >All,
> >
> >Attached please find a draft statement of work for the Sunrise Working
> >Group.
> >
> >Please circulate online any questions, comments, and/or suggestions. We
> >will try to answer, incorporate, and/or organize before the Council
> >Meeting next week.
> >
> >Kristina Rosette and Ute Decker, drafters

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w