RE: [council] LSE report
- To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] LSE report
- From: "Ute Decker" <Ute.Decker@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:24:56 +0100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcbcoxcC90iJSDhoSZm8yHTcG8aORAAA+fGg
- Thread-topic: [council] LSE report
Philip, thanks. I agree, separate calls will take place in any event,
and one or two calls open to the entire group will be good to have.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: 20 September 2006 11:54
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] LSE report
In light of the offers from the LSE to discuss the report with Council
and Constituencies it would seem a practical idea if we could ask Glen
to arrange maybe one or two calls centrally (at times to suit different
time zones) which would be open to all interested Council and
Constituency members. There is only a certain value in further
discussion with the authors of a final report.
(This option would not preclude any enthusiastic constituency having its
own call of course!).