[council] Regarding one versus two proposed motions

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Regarding one versus two proposed motions
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:52:44 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Marilyn,

> As to procedure: can you help all of us understand:
>
> Is there one motion, or two? Are you proposing to withdraw
> the original complex motion and substitute two motions, or only one?

Yes - I was proposing to withdraw the original motion that was discussed
during our meeting in Marrakech, and replace it with two proposed
motions.  I was hoping that both of these motions would be accepted (or
further improved).

I will re-send the two motions in a single email.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin