Re: [council] GNSO Council call this week

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council call this week
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:51:31 -0500
  • Cc: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i will be on a plane during this call
(i do not believe that this call was one of the originally scheduled calls on bruces proposed call list)

i hereby give my proxie to cary  karp if any votes are necessary.
my statement of interest with respect to these issues remains as originally indicated in my most recent posting to the council

Ken Stubbs

Maria Farrell wrote:
Dear all,
Glen is having connectivity difficulties today, so I am sending you this reminder of the GNSO Council call to be held later this week, on Thursday 16 February. We don't have the facility to send automated reminders with the call-in details and do not broadcast them to the list, so please be aware that the call-in details are the same as for the last Council call, held on February 6. If you don't have a record of the call-in details, please email me and I'll send you them directly. There will be a GNSO Council teleconference on Thursday, 16 February, 2006 at 19:00 (7:00 pm) UTC. (11am Los Angeles, 2pm Washington DC, 4pm Buenos Aires, 7pm London, 8pm Brussels, 2am Phnom Penh (next day) 6am (next day)Melbourne ) The agenda is as circulated by Bruce Tonkin, below. All the best, Maria
Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 16 February 2006

Coordinated Universal Time UTC 19:00

(11am Los Angeles, 2pm Washington DC, 7pm London, 6am (next day) Melbourne )

Item 2: Commencement of PDP initiated in the meeting of 6 Feb 06 [PDP-Feb06]

- Declare any statement of interest relevant to this issue

- Decide whether to appoint a task force to address the issue (Under the provisions of section 4 of Annex A of the ICANN bylaws)

Item 3: Terms of reference for PDP-Feb06