[council] Statement of interest - Ken Stubbs

  • To: names council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Statement of interest - Ken Stubbs
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:05:39 -0500
  • Cc: GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am a Director of, and member of the Executive committee of Afilias, Limited. - an ICANN-contracted registry I am also a member of the Policy Advisory Board of the DotMobi Ltd. (operator of the ".mobi" registry).

I am an elected representative of the Registry Constituency to the GNSO council and
a member of the Nominating Committee

In my personal capacity, I have less than 5% of my net worth invested in
companies that are involved in ICANN-contracted registry services

Other than the entities listed above, I have no other current or "executory" business or contractual relationships with any entity or individuals
who currently have business before the GNSO or ICANN.

Ken Stubbs