Re: [council] Housekeeping

Philip Sheppard wrote:

And if a posting concerns the gTLDs PDP then posting just to Glen is
sufficient as she will re-direct to the Custom list [gtld-council] which we
are all on!

Thanks for the clarification Philip - I get similarly frustrated when list members use the reply-all function without trimming the to: and cc: lines - the duplication is maddening! :) I actually hadn't realized that Glen had created a new list for this work item - now I have some new message filters to create.

Apologies if I started, or contributed to a trend.

Ross - (who, realizing that drinking too much coffee makes one grumpy, is off to get a nice cup of Chamomile)