[council] Statement of Interest
- To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Statement of Interest
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:15:01 +0100
- In-reply-to: <43DAAE2C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYjmgYLkhSID4uERFih/bMiiaVoYAB4pYWQ
Please find below a revised statement of interest.
I am Public Affairs Manager for AIM - European Brands Association, a
Brussels-based trade association involved in public affairs activities. AIM
represents the branded goods industries in Europe on key issues which affect
the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their
brands. AIM's membership groups 1800 companies of all sizes through
corporate members and national associations in 21 countries. These companies
are mostly active in every day consumer goods. AIM's mission is to create
for brands an environment of fair and vigorous competition, fostering
innovation and guaranteeing maximum value to consumers.
I hold various non-remunerated directorships unrelated to ICANN.
I am a contact point for several domain names.
- President elect 2007 International Public Relations Association (IPRA),
the global professional association for the PR profession.
- I am a Freeman of the City of London.