Re: [council] Status of meeting planning for Feb 2006 in Washington

> current date under consideration is around 21 Feb 2006

There are several other events in Europe close to this time and I
would not be able to make a meeting in Washington DC on that date.

> how about relocating the meeting to Frankfurt. I haven't ask but I'm
> sure DENIC would certainly provide us with a meeting accomodation.
> The DENIC headquarter is about 15 Minutes away from the airport and
> in walking reach of several adequate hotels.

For obvious reasons, this venue would be preferable for me. What would
the difference in aggregate travel distance be for the entire Council
if we were to meet in Germany rather than in the US?

/Cary