[council] Statement of Interests for Tom Keller

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Statement of Interests for Tom Keller
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:03:23 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To follow the lead of Bruce here my statement of interest

I'm a fulltime employee of Schlund+Partner AG.

Schlund+Partner AG is ICANN accredited and is conducting business with
almost all major gTLDS and ccTLDs. Schlund holds a minority share in
Afilias LLC for investment purposes.Besides domain name registrations
Schlund is mainly offering wehosting and email services to end users.
I'm a member of the DENIC Technical Advisory Council.

Best,

tom