Re: [council] RE: Definition of Sponsorship

> Can we add to the discusion of next week the scope and definition of
 "sponsored" under the White Paper?

I agree that the "sponsorship" concept deserves a more complete discussion. Just for clarification, however, the White Paper makes no mention of "sponsorship." The concept post-dates the White Paper process (if you mean this White Paper: http://www.icann.org/general/white-paper-05jun98.htm).**

I just want to make sure we're on the same page with Mr. Tsuru about what he is seeking.

         Bret **