RE: [council] Next ICANN Board Call

  • To: <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Next ICANN Board Call
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:06:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Mike for posting this. I am sure that the Councilers are pleased to
see items they have discussed on the Board's agenda.

I note that there are not yet minutes for the May 3 meeting. Do you mind
just also sharing an alert when minutes are posted? That would be helpful as
well.

I know that some day ICANN will have a system that allows the interested
stakeholders to be alerted of postings of interest that they have opted
into, but in the meantime, this is very helpful.