Re: [council] GNSO Website

  • To: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Website
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:02:08 +0100
  • Cc: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Glen,

regarding bullet point 3 I believe that having at least the
basic information in more languages (site structure, links, basic
not changing documents) would help many people to find their
way around on the website.

Best,

tom

Am 12.02.2005 schrieb gnso.icann:
> Dear Councillors,
>
> Reminder!  Comments due by 12 February. So far 2 comments have been
> received 2, thank you very much, but others would be most welcome.
>
> Regarding recommendation 20 of the GNSO Council review: The GNSO Council
> should overhaul the website so that it better meets the needs of all who
> are interested in the work of the GNSO.
>
> In an effort to improve the website, it would be most useful to have an
> idea of what your requirements are for the website. Perhaps the
> following headings may help focus your comments:
>
> 1. Structure - do the custom constituency pages help or hinder?
>
> 2. Navigation - how can it be improved on the ICANN web site in general?
> Can you easily get what you want from the GNSO home page?
>
> 3. Content - should there be a simpler menu for basic information on
> ICANN on the ICANN home page? And a similar menu for the GNSO home page?
>

> 4. Accessibility - do you ever have connectivity problems?
>
> 5. New Ideas - is there content missing? If so what?
>
> Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Kind regards,
>
> Glen
> --
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w