[council] Travel tips
- To: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Travel tips
- From: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:22:24 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[To :council[at]gnso.icann.org; liaison[at]gnso.icann.org]
Travel tips :
South African Electricity
the plugs used in SA are like this:
not to be confused with
if you want dimensions checkout
specifically the model Model A10L as opposed the model A10 - the A10
will not fit.
The local hosts have arranged free transport from the airport to your
accommodation in Cape Town.
Please look for the ICANN stand at the airport, there will be a regular
bus service, but you may have a short wait.
Money is best changed at a money exchange or at the bank. Both are
within easy walking distance of the Convention center.
It is advisable not to walk through town at night. If you are staying a
distance from the Waterfront, rather take a taxi.
Glen de Saint Géry