[council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
- To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
- From: Cary Karp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:32:08 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: apisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922202FC86A2@phoenix.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> We need to elect a person to fill seat number 13 by 30 April 2004.
> Seat 13 is currently occupied by:
> Alejandro Pisanty
> Only GNSO council members may nominate and vote for candidates, although
> GNSO Council members should consult with their constituencies with
> regard to suitable candidates.
Is the incumbent eligible for reelection?