[council] RE: ICANN Rome Schedule

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: ICANN Rome Schedule
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:24:44 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Grant,

> It is now less than 4 weeks to the Rome ICANN meeting and I
> am unable to find any schedule of meetings - even provisional
> - up on the web site or distributed. While this has not
> stopped GNSO Constituencies and other interested ICANN
> parties organising their meetings, is it concerning not to be
> able to get a picture of how the 6 days are shaping up.

Agreed.  I have been liaising with the GNSO Secretariat regarding
scheduling 4 workshops related to the PDP processes currently being
undertaken by the GNSO, and other meetings related to the GNSO - but
haven't seen an overall draft agenda yet.

I think the staff are trying to finalise an agenda before publishing it,
but it would be useful to see a draft agenda earlier that allows some
fine tuning.

Regards,
Bruce