[council] GNSO Council Meeting 5 Feb 2004 - CANCELLED

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council Meeting 5 Feb 2004 - CANCELLED
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 06:33:23 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce Tonkin wrote:  mercredi 4 fevrier 2004 05:46

Hello All,

The next GNSO Council meeting was scheduled for 5 Feb 2004.

The main item on the agenda was to discuss a summary of the constituency
positions on the approval process for gTLD service changes.  This
summary has not yet been completed, although I understand from the ICANN
Staff Manager (Barbara Roseman) that it will be in the next 24 hours.
We need at least 7 days to consider such a summary (which should
identify areas of agreement and disagreement and identify the beginnings
of a draft process).

So the meeting for 5 Feb 2004 has been CANCELLED.

The next scheduled meeting is set for 19 Feb 2004.
Hopefully we can have some further discussion via the email list on the
approval process before then, once we have access to the summary.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin