[council] REMINDER CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS due on 12 JANUARY 2004
- To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] REMINDER CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS due on 12 JANUARY 2004
- From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:13:45 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REMINDER CONSTITUENCY STATEMENTS due on 12 JANUARY 2004
Procedure for use by ICANN in considering requests for consent and related
contractual amendments to allow changes in the architecture or operation of
a gTLD registry
("Approval process for gtld service changes")
The GNSO Council at the December 2 teleconference took the decision to
undertake the policy development process as a committee as a whole and
follow the policy development process with the requirements of public notice
in compliance with the ICANN bylaws and procedure when no task force is
The Public Comment Period closed on December 28 2003.
Please submit your statements to the ICANN Staff Manager, Barbara Roseman:
roseman@xxxxxxxxx as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.