[council] Draft agenda for Council meeting on 22 Jan 2004
- To: "GNSO Council \(E-mail\)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Draft agenda for Council meeting on 22 Jan 2004
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:35:55 +0100
- References: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922202C2B9D9@phoenix.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
well done for all this advance planning. (For Rome I support the idea of the
workshops but would stick with an afternoon Council meeting as scheduled on the
3rd March - there are competing events which will require time also and its
best not to dilute participation).
On the 22 Jan agenda please add "adoption of guidelines for the ICANN staff
manager's issue report" - full text in recent minutes of last meeting.