Re: [council] Changing the thread on an earlier email/ was :Attendance at Council meetings -- NOW: If th

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Changing the thread on an earlier email/ was :Attendance at Council meetings -- NOW: If th
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:54:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NCUC will be sending a representative to Tunisia, and I am
still confused about this Cross-Constituency meeting. Is it
the normal ISPC-CBUC-IPCC axis meeting on Tuesday, or is
it a special and separate meeting on Monday?

This message of Marilyn's seems to indicate the latter:

"Separately, the Cross Constituency (CC) would like to meet with your
constituency [Registrars] to discuss views about wildcards. While we usually
meet Tuesday am., I understand that isn't good for you, Accordingly, we could
suggest Monday am. if we can jointly work on organizing an hour where whomever
is available from our groups can come to meet with you. This is really separate
from the public informational workshop, and I hope that is clear."

I'd appreciate someone clearing this up (publicly).

--MM