RE: [council] Attendance at Council meetings

  • To: "'Thomas Roessler'" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Attendance at Council meetings
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:46:22 -0400
  • Cc: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx'" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'twomey@xxxxxxxxx'" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is good to hear.  I am sure that notice and invitations will be sent to
all appropriate parties for their participation.

OK.  I was confused.  There are two meetings.  Yours is open, but according
to the following note from Marilyn (See
http://www.gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/registrars/msg00620.html),
there is another meeting we have concerns about:

"Separately, the Cross Constituency (CC) would like to meet with your
constituency to discuss views about wildcards. While we usually meet Tuesday
am., I understand that isn't good for you, Accordingly, we could suggest
Monday am. if we can jointly work on organizing an hour where whomever is
available from our groups can come to meet with you. This is really separate
from the public informational workshop, and I hope that is clear."