ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

Re: [whois-sc] WHOIS Steering Committee teleconference 7/8 August 2003

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [whois-sc] WHOIS Steering Committee teleconference 7/8 August 2003
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:32:36 +0200
  • Cc: whois-sc@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2003-07-30 10:43:01 +1000, Bruce Tonkin wrote:

> (2) Update on WHOIS policy coordination with other related groups in
> ICANN (GAC, ASO, IAB, ALAC, etc) chaired by Paul Twomey

> Prior to the teleconference it would be useful if members of the
> Steering Group posted some ideas regarding task force objectives
> and terms of reference to initiate the discussion.

In doing so, it might be helpful to have at least a rough summary of
the results of the policy coordination with other related groups.

In particular, did this coordination effort result -- in your view
-- in any constraints for the work of this group of which we should
be aware? Or are we going to continue under the original terms of
reference, as described in your message of June 25, at
<http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/whois-sc/Arc00/msg00007.html>?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler			      <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>