ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

tf2-sg2

RE: [tf2-sg2] Proxy services overview

  • To: "'Thomas Roessler'" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [tf2-sg2] Proxy services overview
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:10:35 -0600
  • Cc: <tf2-sg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-tf2-sg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the very least, remove the paragraph that starts with "There is anecdotal
evidence about Go Daddy's practices from the re-code.com incident..." and
the associated links (including Wendy's blog link) UNLESS you make a
specific attempt to contact Domains by Proxy, Inc. to respond AND include
that response, whatever it is, in full in this report.

BTW, it is DBP practices you are referring to here, not Go Daddy's. It is
DBP's response that you need if you are going to insist on including the
referenced incident.

I am not concerned about the constituency responses to the surveys. They are
what they are and should be included.

Tim