From: Rick Wesson [mailto:wessorh@xxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 1:46 PM
To: Rob Hall
Cc: Registrars Constituency; galvin+dnssac@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [registrars] tracking spammers

rob,

I've already got one request to break the report out by name servers so
registrars can understand whose infrastructure is at risk.

really, i hope this kind of thing helps registrars and the industry at
large.

-rick

Rob Hall wrote:

Uh, no.

I would rather have the list and cut off the domain, than have our
entire DNS infrastructure blacklisted automatically.

I bet most of the spammers are using the Registrars DNS

infrastructure.

Better to deal with it on a domain level and quickly.

Sounds like a great service Rick

Rob.