[registrars] Registrar Constituency Budget

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Budget
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:38:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is a proposed 2006-07 budget for the Registrar Constituency.

A couple of points in the proposal:

*	We are following the ICANN fiscal year July 1 - June 30.
*	Dues will continue to be $250.
*	Unlike in the past, there will not be any enrollment fees
charged.
*	ICANN Meeting Expenses refer to expenses incurred at the RC
meeting portion of the full ICANN meetings (lunch, equipment rentals,
etc.)
*	The current asset amount should be a bit higher once we receive
the funds held in a merchant account in India.

We are working on a system to make dues payment easier, although we may
have to stick with Paypal or checks this round.

Please review and provide any comments.

Thanks.

Best,

Jon