[registrars] Photos from Vancouver meeting.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Photos from Vancouver meeting.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:42:49 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

Please visit our web site and see the photos from our Vancouver meeting.

	http://www.icannregistrars.org/Default.aspx?tabid=46

I'm not sure whether this URL will bring you right to the photos. If not, click on "Members" and select "Meeting photos".

The top five photos were taken during the afternoon session with the ICANN Board. The lower photos are from the morning closed session.

Regards, BobC