[registrars] New Registrar constituency website

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] New Registrar constituency website
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:48:15 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Work is finally coming to a closure on the new ICANN Registrar constituency
website. My team has been working on the structure, design and other aspects
since the last few weeks.

We have uploaded the final structure and are now using Donna's list of paid
registrar members to feed them into the system.

All membership data will be maintained now in this database - once we have
tested it thouroughly. I am hoping to unveil the website in Luxembourg. It
is important to note that all memberships run from Jan to December. So all
those who are paid members of the Constituency will be shown as paid members
until December 2005

After that you only have to pay a modest negligible fee of USD 250 each year
to renew your membership :)

I am sending this email to inform all of you that several of you may get
emails from the website since my team is adding the actual live records of
each of you to the database. Please ignore these emails. I will be sending
in detailed instructions to all of you with regards to the website
subsequently

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO