[registrars] Special alert on test ballot.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Special alert on test ballot.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:43:04 -0700
  • Cc: Chris Higgins <higgins@xxxxxxxx>, admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 12:50 AM 6/20/05, Alexander Schwertner wrote:<br>
GmbH) regularly receive your ballot<br>
emails, however we do not have username and password for actually
voting.<br><br>
Can you send us username and password, or give us some detail on how
to<br>
obtain both? </blockquote><br>
Dear Alexander and Other Members:<br><br>
This is a special warning.&nbsp; I have not received my copy of the
ballot.&nbsp; I did receive a list of the email addresses to which it was
sent.&nbsp; There was only one name and it was for an unpaid member for
which I had manually removed from the list to which it was to be
sent:-(<br><br>
I have asked Boardrooms.org to look into the problem.&nbsp; <br><br>
In the mean time, here are instructions on recovering the username and
obtaining a temporary password:<br><br>
Strangely, Boardrooms.org does&nbsp; not give the Administrator access to
either the username or password.&nbsp; I am required to create one when I
create a new user but that field is not visible when editing the record
at a later date.<br><br>
You may take care of it at the following URL:<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>
Here is the text at this URL:<br><br>
Can't remember your password?<br>
Enter your email address, and receive a new password by email
immediately. If your email address has changed, please contact
administration at
First time visiting our site? You will need to get a user account before
you may receive a password. <br>
*Required Field <br><br>
end quote:<br><br>
You did not say whether you would be attending the meeting in
Luxembourg.<br><br>
Now you see why I thought I needed a test ballot;-}<br><br>
Cordially, BobC<br><br>