RE: [registrars] Improper Balloting

At 03:15 AM 9/20/04, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
> The result was that individual voting results would be
> published in real time during the entire voting period.
>
> However, on the new Chair ballot presented, I notice that the
> ballot and voting procedure is not adhering to this standard,
> namely that the results of the individual votes are being
> with-held until after the close of the auction.

Dear Tim: You misread the results.  52% voted against such a system.

Rick told us there was no alternative in Boardrooms.com but I find there is considerable flexibility. For example, Thomas Mörz was among those who asked that only the summary be made public. I find that option also exists.

Regards, BobC