[registrars] FW: Advisory: Batch Pool Notice to Registrars

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Advisory: Batch Pool Notice to Registrars
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:45:45 +0530
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: VeriSign Customer Service [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 1:24 AM
To: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <snip>
Subject: Advisory: Batch Pool Notice to Registrars

Dear Registrar,

As you may be aware, over the past couple of months there has been a
dramatic increase in the number of entities seeking registrar accreditation
from ICANN and applying to enter Registry-Registrar Agreements ("RRAs") with
VeriSign, Inc. as registry for the .com and .net top-level domains.

We are prepared to move forward with what we believe to be a responsive plan
to address this changing environment. This plan is detailed in the attached
letter from Rusty Lewis, Executive Vice President, VeriSign Naming and
Directory Services.

I invite you to read the attachment and provide your feedback as requested
in the letter.

PJ Bolanos
Director, Customer Service
VeriSign, Inc.