Re: [registrars] RE: Appeal to ICANN Finance committee to modify ICANN Budget proposal

> I reread again and again the document and talking with my colleagues we
> realized that the real problem is not how to finance...the real problem
> is the budget itself....100% increase and the biggest part of the
> increase is paid by the registars :-(

all other parties have a "increase cap" in their contracts. Since the
registrars have no cap in their contract and thus are the only place
increases can be asorbed from.

If the registrars had a increase cap in their contract then icann would
have an effective cap on the budget growth.

Its time we re-negoiate our contracts....

-rick