Re: [registrars] Current Nominee's

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Current Nominee's
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:00:39 -0700
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 05:04 AM 5/18/2004, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
Secretary
- Bob Connelly, PSI Japan (s)( )( )

Notes:
(s) - candidate has secured the necessary seconds & endorsements.
(n) - candidate has accepted their nomination
(c) - candidate has filed their declaration of interests.

Dear Ross:  Thank you for standing in for the Secretary for this election.

(n) I am pleased to accept the nomination.

(c) I have enjoyed serving for the last year. I believe the procedures which I have instituted have contributed to making our meetings run more smoothly. Also, the tent cards have helped members to put names and faces together, therefore adding to a feeling camaraderie within our Constituency. With what we are facing with the new ICANN budget, we need to know one another better.

Regarding the conflict of interest statement, I have not been in possession of any Registry Proprietary or Sensitive Information during the 12 months prior to the announcement of this election.

Cordially, BobC