Re: [registrars] Malaysia Meeting

On 5/19/2004 1:43 AM Jean-Michel Becar noted that:

The RC meeting could be a good time to start our web site again.

Bob and I have been quietly working on this since Rome. Progress hasn't been lightning fast (such as it is when everyone is a volunteer) but I do have it in my head to get everything into shape for the KL meeting.
--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org