Re: [registrars] Malaysia Meeting

I would like to add a point on the agenda for the RC meeting:

- The RC website and todo list.

Because I think we lack of documentation and to-do list available for everybody.
For example I would like to see on our web site:
- The meetings and call conf minutes
- The on going work in different committees and task forces we are involved
- The key subjects to keep in mind and to debate to improve the registrars live....

So I think we need to find 2 volunteers: 1ISP to host the web site and 1 person to maintain the content up to date.
The RC meeting could be a good time to start our web site again.
Regards,
Jean-Michel

Elana Broitman wrote:

Hello - we have begun to plan an Agenda for Malaysia.  Please review the items below (listed in no particular order) and provide additions and feedback. Please note that we have asked ICANN staff about the possibility of moving the meeting from Monday, but it may be hard to coordinate with other constituencies and events scheduled for that week.  We could also break up the meeting in 2 phases if we cannot move it, so that we have a part scheduled on a better day, such as Wednesday or Thursday - would that suit people?)

		--Registrar Constituency meeting process and email list management
		--Constituency Budget (Donna)
		--ICANN Budget (Rob/Tim/Elana and ICANN staff)
		--ICANN positions - process and timing for filling them (ICANN staff)
		--Transfers (Ross)
		--Whois (our task force reps)
		--US Congress (GAO) Study on Whois Accuracy (Elana)
		--Net Registry - rules for rebidding (ICANN staff)
		--EPP transition (try to do with registries?)
		--sTLDs - (ICANN staff) (should we invite them to present?)
		--Process for choosing new gTLDs
		--Meeting with ccNSO
		--.eu presentation (eu ccTLD manager)
		--Other cross-constituency meetings

Please note the rest of the KL schedule is as follows:

SCHEDULE AND AGENDA

Saturday, 17 July 2004

GAC Regional Forum (Open Session)(Time TBA) (Location TBA)
Sunday, 18 July 2004

GAC Plenary Meeting (Closed Session)(Time TBA) (Location TBA)
Monday, 19 July 2004

GNSO Constituency Meetings (Time TBA) (Location TBA) ccNSO Members Meeting* (Time TBA) (Location TBA) ccNSO Council Meeting* (Time TBA) (Location TBA) GAC Plenary Meeting (Closed Session)(Time TBA) (Location TBA)
Tuesday, 20 July 2004

GNSO Council Meeting * (Time TBA) (Location TBA) GAC Plenary Meeting (Closed Session)(Time TBA) (Location TBA)
Wednesday, 21 July 2004

Public Forum, Part I * (Afternoon) (Location TBA)
Thursday, 22 July 2004

Public Forum, Part II * (Morning) (Location TBA)
Friday, 23 July 2004

Board Meetings * (Time TBA) (Location TBA)
Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018