Re: [registrars] EPP transfer

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] EPP transfer
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 07:56:48 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 06:27 AM 5/17/04, Elana Broitman wrote:
*       the transition should be as long as possible, at least through Q1 2005
*       com/net transition should allow for an additional year beyond BONI
* the registries should not require auth codes for transfers until all transition periods are done

Dear Elana: Here is the point that I brought up. I don't know whether the third item above resulted from my comment.

Let's say there are four registrars, as follows: