RE: [registrars] RE: New STLD dates for public comment

  • To: "Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine" <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: New STLD dates for public comment
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:57:15 -0500
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric:

I did enjoy your exchange regarding .IQ in Rome. If you ever choose a new
career it should be as a journalist. You ask tough questions :-)

During the presentation in Rome, Kurt stated that there were 14 applications
for passwords, so I would assume 14 is the top end number of potential TLD
applicants.

Best regards,

Mike