RE: [registrars] Domain renewal spamming

  • To: Paul Stahura <stahura@xxxxxxxx>, "'Christopher Kruk'" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Larry Erlich <erlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Domain renewal spamming
  • From: Jim Archer <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:20:53 -0500
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine how bad it would be if registrars were required to put through transfers without confirming with the domain owner first! Oh, wait...

--On Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:30 AM -0800 Paul Stahura <stahura@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone heard DROA is actually Osama Bin Laden?

Chris, why don't you send the email you speak of to the list?
We should all be aware of it, or are you just creating one of
the many urban legends surrounding DROA?

Regardless, in case you do not already know the following fact
(I know some registrars do):

DROA is not using eNom to perform transfers.

Has anyone heard they are using Chris Kruk and DomainPeople?
:)

Paul