Re: ---SPAM--- RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: ---SPAM--- RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
- From: Rick Wesson <wessorh@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:07:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922201142313@phoenix.mit>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree with bruce and would be happy to comply as a best practice.
> Hello All,
> I agree with the suggestion below ie that during a vote, excom members
> only communicate with members in relation to the vote via the public
> mailing list.
> Reminders for members to vote can be sent to the public mailing list,
> Any arguments in favour or against a particular position may also be
> dealt with via the public mailing list.
> It avoids any complaints.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Tuesday, 15 July 2003 10:17 PM
> To: wessorh@xxxxxx
> Cc: rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; registrars@xxxxxxxx; michael@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
> I agree with you. Perhaps it would just be best if during the voting
> period the ExCom's only communication on the subject of the vote with
> members be through email to the list.