RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
- To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:15:10 +1000
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcNKy91WpW1y0AlRTJGypETVS8XeLwAc8u3A
- Thread-topic: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
I agree with the suggestion below ie that during a vote, excom members
only communicate with members in relation to the vote via the public
Reminders for members to vote can be sent to the public mailing list,
Any arguments in favour or against a particular position may also be
dealt with via the public mailing list.
It avoids any complaints.
From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 July 2003 10:17 PM
Cc: rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; registrars@xxxxxxxx; michael@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [registrars] Ballot Procedure Discussion
I agree with you. Perhaps it would just be best if during the voting
period the ExCom's only communication on the subject of the vote with
members be through email to the list.