ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

AW: [ispcp] GNSO toolkit

  • To: <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [ispcp] GNSO toolkit
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:14:56 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I support this letter. I think it would be useful if we could indicate a
magnitude we're expecting for the funding.
Maybe we could get an idea from Chris Chaplow who is in charge of the BC
financials.

I guess your intention, Tony, is to receive comments/amendments to the
draft by 29th November, isn't it?

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich