ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RES: [ispcp] FW: Public Sessions on Recent Board-GAC consultations - Community Input

  • To: <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [ispcp] FW: Public Sessions on Recent Board-GAC consultations - Community Input
  • From: "Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:49:01 -0300
  • Cc: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are 81 sub-items to comment.
I think it's impossible to make an informed comment in such a short time
frame, even if we spent our whole meeting only in this issue.
We could probably prepare a more general statement an comment the 12 big
items.

Jaime Wagner
jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3219-5955  Cel (51) 8126-0916
Geral  (51) 3233-3551  DDG: 0800-703-6366
www.powerself.com.br